Like everything worth while, regular cleaning and condition is important to the longevity of leather goods. We suggest a waxed based conditioner like Leather-N-Rich or Smith’s leather Balm to keep the leather nourished, clean, and protected.
- Take a soft cloth and wipe the leather good to remove any dust and dirt.
- Then take a dab of conditioner and spread over the leather surface.
- Remove excess container with a clean and soft cloth.
- As an extra step, use a horse haired brush to buff to a shine.
- Leather good may feel waxy to the touch for the next few hours.
Handmade | Time-Tested