The Donovan Wallet was named after my great great grandfather, Joseph Donovan. A lumber jack by trade and a very straight forward guy. This wallet encompasses his personality.
- The Donovan Wallet is the backbone and most popular of all the wallets we make. It is for those who want a smaller wallet without giving up card space.
- It holds 7-9 cards in the back and 3-4 cards up front for easy access.
- Thin enough that it won’t bother you when you sit, yet sturdy enough to outlast any wallet.
- Made from from vegetable tanned leather which is good for the environment as well as durability and longevity.
- Hand sewn with thread made in the USA.
We stand behind what we make. We promise to fix and repair any hardware or stitching that does not hold up, at no cost to you.