Like everything worthwhile, regular cleaning and conditioning is important to the longevity of leather goods. We suggest a wax-based conditioner like Leather-N-Rich or Smith’s Leather Balm to keep your leather goods nourished, clean, and protected.
- Take a soft cloth and wipe the product to remove any dust and/or dirt.
- Then take a pea-sized amount of conditioner and spread over the leather surface.
- Remove excess conditioner with a clean and soft cloth.
- As an extra step, use a horse hair brush to buff to a shine.
- Heads up: your leather good may feel waxy to the touch for the next few hours.
Handcrafted | Time-Tested